Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Now you see it, Now you don't!

The newest addition to the house is a vanishing waterfall. As you can see, it magically flows from the side of my deck and the water vanishes into a stone pond. The noise of the flowing water in my backyard is very relaxing. It's not very large, but the amount of rock it takes to create and decorate a waterfall is ridiculous. I've started stopping on the side of roads when I see a nice rock that might complement the waterfall. This is the "me standing over waterfall" view. There were no birds around to take photos for me.

6 comments:

Daniel Montgomery said...

When you're laying there on the hammock, do you feel like you have to pee more often?

Anonymous said...

When you get rich you can fill your fountain with sparkling apple cider!

Anonymous said...

I have to pee just reading this!

I think you've graduated to "fancy house!" now.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daniel Montgomery said...

You ever break a Puerto Rican dude's arm for sweatpants money?